Kingsbrook Animal Hospital's Blog: Moe

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Moe


Hello!  My name is Moe, I'm the little green one posing with some of my fans.  I am a 9 year-old peach-faced lovebird.  I am the official ambassador for Kingsbrook Animal Hospital and I love to welcome anyone who comes to visit. 

Many people wonder why I am alone.  Aren't lovebirds supposed to come in pairs?  Well, I outlived my partner and am now enjoying the swinging singles life.  That way I can flirt with anyone who comes by!

I really enjoy the times when children come to visit.  Sometimes, I'll even come out & sit on their shoulder if they like.  One of my favorite games is called "bite the dog on the nose."  I slide down to the bottom of the cage, because I fear no thing and no one, and tease them until they stick their noses into my cage. You can figure out the rest.   Boy, Are they suprised!  It's great fun!

If you are ever in the neighborhood, please stop in and say hello.  I love company!

-Moe