Kingsbrook Animal Hospital's Blog: Kingsbrook Animal Hospital Insight (Part 2)

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Kingsbrook Animal Hospital Insight (Part 2)


We asked our team a few questions about KAH, here are some of their answers:

 First thought, one word- KAH is _______
            Melissa: Multifaceted

            Kelly: Awesome

            Maureen: Awesome

            Megan: Fuzzy

            Samantha: Awesome

            Nora: Friendly

            Katie: Family

            Ranee: Awesome

            Lainey: Caring

            Julie: Family

            Ann: Quality

            Tiffanie: Heartfelt

            Morgan: Awesome

            Haley: Family

            Dr. Cardella: Unique

            Dr. Davis: Compassion

Tiffanie, Melissa and Nikki wrapping presents for our adopted Christmas family



 I work at KAH because…
            Melissa: The medicine is great. The people are like family. The service we strive to provide is motivating.

            Kelly: I love to work with animals and the people who care for them!

Maureen: I love all animals and the people that love their animals.

            Megan: It makes me feel important!

            Samantha: I am appreciated and valued as a member of the team.

            Nora: My skills are utilized and appreciated and I feel useful in this environment.

            Katie: I feel valued and appreciated. My input is important.

            Ranee: It allows me to promote the human-animal bond, practice quality medicine and utilizes my education and technical skills.

            Lainey: The staff and doctors really care for animals and love their job. The high standard of patient/client care.

            Julie: Where else would I work?!

            Ann: I believe in the medicine/treatment we give here.

            Tiffanie: Standard of care, compassion, progressive medicine.

            Haley: I love animals & the people here J

            Dr. Cardella: I have followed Dr. Davis more then once.

            Dr. Davis: I’m proud of what we do here. Not only for pets, but their owners and our staff too!
Dr Davis, Katie and Basil visiting a elementary school


Be serious, I love KAH because…
             Melissa: Work is often a place it seems you spend more time there than at home… At KAH, I don’t mind.

            Maureen: Everyone here provides the best care.

            Megan: Because of the people.

            Samantha: They provide a positive learning environment.

            Nora: of the relationships I have with everyone on the KAH team.

            Katie: Too many reasons!

            Ranee: I get to educate people on how to care for their pets so they can have a long, healthy, happy life.

            Lainey: They value and utilize their technicians

            Julie: They allow me to do the job I love and always encourage learning and thinking outside the box.

Ann: Compassionate, hardworking people. Good medicine. Ethical.

            Tiffanie: We are truly a family.

            Haley: We love unconditionally (like dogs). No matter who/what’s going on, we want to help & genuinely care.

            Morgan: Everyone is so close knit like a family.

            Dr. Cardella: Everyone really cares.

            Dr. Davis: The people who work her are awesome.

Nora, Julie and Melissa at Frederick Pride
 
What is your favorite KAH event?
            Melissa: I can’t pick one!

            Kelly: Santa pics- who doesn’t love their dogs pics with Santa!

            Maureen: Santa pics

            Megan: Haunted Hospital

            Samantha: Haunted Hospital

            Nora: the first Paws and Claws 5k and staff retreats

            Katie: Haunted Hospital- so far, although Frederick Pride was fun too!

            Ranee: The staff retreats. It is always good to bond and distress with my team.

            Lainey: Alive @ Five

            Julie: The first Paws and Claws 5k, but they are all memorable! And fun!

            Ann: The race was fun.

            Tiffanie: Haunted Hospital

            Haley: Santa pictures- just love that time of year!

            Dr. Cardella: Crazy Saturdays

            Dr. Davis: Haunted Hospital vs Secret santa gift exchange