Kingsbrook Animal Hospital's Blog: Kingsbrook Animal Hospital Insight (Part 1)

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kingsbrook Animal Hospital Insight (Part 1)

Fun Times with our KAH Family

We asked our team a few questions about KAH, here are some of their answers:

What is KAH to you?
            Melissa: THE place to work.

            Megan: My Family.

            Samantha: Family

            Nora: KAH is family, a career, a great place to spend 40 hours a week.

            Katie: Second home- a place I look forward to coming to.

            Ranee: A dedicated family of caring pet professionals.

            Julie: The best animal hospital to work at. Period. J

            Tiffanie: A family.

            Morgan: KAH is a place that is willing to go the extra mile for a clients/animal to ensure the best veterinary medicine.

            Haley: Work. But work I actually enjoy J

            Dr. Cardella: A family. A home. A hospital to help others.

            Dr. Davis: The best hospital out there. Some place I’m very proud of.
Kylie and Cricket Memorial Fund donation to Small Angels Rescue

What made you want to work at KAH?
            Melissa: The warm people when I walked in the door.

            Kelly: Animals

            Maureen: Very caring atmosphere & employees

            Megan: The people, the environment, the patient care.

            Samantha: Friendly atmosphere, utilization as a technician.

            Nora: I started here when the practice was only 15 months old. Dr. Cook and Dr. Davis seemed nice and I needed a job.

            Katie: Everyone seems to be at the top of their game. It is a place where learning is valued and encouraged.

            Lainey: The standard of patient care and the KAH staff members.

            Julie: High standards, very smart, friendly people, RVTs are valued and appreciated.

            Tiffanie: Standard of care & the fact that everyone shares the same compassion. <3>

            Morgan: Friendliness of the staff, seemed like an ideal work environment

            Dr. Cardella: To be part of creating a place that was extra special.

            Dr. Davis: The chance to work with Dr. Cook everyday!
KAH representing at the Paws and Claws 5K

 Be silly, I love KAH because…
              Melissa: Throwing nerf brains, having light saber fights, cheers nights, debating nutella buttercream, pie in the face… anything can happen.

            Megan: I can say things like, “Nutella Buttercream” and everyone gets it.

            Samantha: They hired me even when I didn’t know why I was calling!

            Nora: It’s a diligent, yet fun work environment.

            Katie: We Rock!

            Ranee: I can be myself.

            Lainey: Mo lives here!

            Julie: I get to work with a bunch of people who are just as crazy as I am!

            Tiffanie: I can be myself and have fun with my teammates.

            Haley: Moe Bird’s kisses & breakfast company (his breakfast.. not mine)

            Dr. Cardella: People like to laugh and playfully tease each other.

            Dr. Davis: Where else will I ever get a pie thrown in my face.
KAH Vet Academy

What is your favorite KAH memory?
             Melissa: Nutella Buttercream, the first holiday poem, taking care of the ‘steves’ (kittens) or just when we are together for outings.

            Kelly: There are so many, I’m not sure if I have just one!

            Maureen: Moving the Christmas tree with Kelly for photos.

            Megan: All of the retreats. CE in Reno. Holiday parties.  Alive at Five. Both Haunted Hospitals.

            Samantha: Holiday Party

            Nora: Too many!

            Katie: Mel’s poem so far!

            Ranee: The compassion that was shown to me after my house/fire and the loss of Kylie and Cricket.

            Lainey: Hot Fired Arts Christmas Party

           Julie: Too many! KAH retreats, running the 5k!

            Ann: Going to Canaan Valley.


            Tiffanie: The message I received from everyone the day Sean and I got married. <3 face="Cambria" font="">

            Haley: “Family Outings” (Ann S’s retirement dinner, holiday party- creating art)

            Dr. Cardella: Melissa’s Christmas Poems

            Dr. Davis: Don’t know. Not done making them… we will have to see…