Kingsbrook Animal Hospital's Blog: Collecting Donations for FCAC

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Collecting Donations for FCAC


Hi. My name is Olivia Carlson and I am currently attending Middletown Middle School. I am collecting donations for the Frederick County Animal Control for a student learning project. The reason I picked this project is due to my love for animals. I will have a drop box located at Kingsbrook Animal Hospital for collecting donations from September 20th until October 4th. If you donate, one more animal will be happy. Any donation will be GREATLY appreciated.

Needed items:

*Pet toys (all types; small animals, including birds and farm animals)
*Pet cages
*Pet beds, bedding and litter
*Pet food and treats
*leashes and collars
*towels and blankets
*Pet care books
*Pet care videos
*Pet shampoos or baby shampoo (used and samples okay)
*Bleach
*Dawn dish washing detergent
*Gift certificates from Drs. Foster and Smith pet supply
*Acidophilus from health food store
*Hay-Timothy
*Fencing material or fence repair