Kingsbrook Animal Hospital's Blog: Best in Show

Monday, July 28, 2008

Best in Show




We would like you to meet Sasha. She is a 9 year old Spitz and she doesn't look a day over 5. What is her secret? Sasha eats a high quality diet, gets plenty of exercise and pampers herself at the spa.

Aren't I pretty? Thanks to Dr Davis and his staff at Kingsbrook Animal Hospital (who keep me healthy and happy) for recommending Bernie's Grooming. Bernie gave me a shampoo, blow-dry, styling, manicure and pedicure. She also greeted me with a smile and a treat. Even my crate was spotless! Bernie I look forward to seeing you again.

Sasha visits Bernie Rogers for all of her grooming needs. Ms. Rogers is an experienced groomer and all of her four-legged clients love her. If your dog is a show dog or just wants to look like one, call Bernie at 301-748-9655 for pricing information or to schedule an appointment.